Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Back to it

Got some racing done this past weekend.

Saturday at the track was a bust. Legs still feeling junky, but I think the track blew them open a bit. Sunday I was able to put them to good use in the break at Mullica. The blogs have already blown up about what went down, so I'm not gonna rehash the details, but I'm putting an end to it right here, right now. And I can do that since I was in the break.

Mad respect all around for all those who get on their bike every weekend and show up and lay it down. Let's continue to talk with our legs, good or bad decisions abound.

So yea, legs felt good again Sunday. Was happy to have something left in the tank after getting caught to lead Andy out for a decent result. Dude has slaved for me and guided me all year and I'm glad to give some back.

Crack your favorite brew tonight. It's hump day. All downhill from here.

No comments: