Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Sickness! Cross?

Hopefully this is the last night I am stuck with this sickness, whatever it is.  I just can’t seem to stay healthy for too long.  Perhaps I have a weak immune system?

Man, there is this Colnago Dream Cross bike on e-Bay I really am into.  It would be a matching sister to my road bike and I really want to try some cross.  Not to mention it would make a great bike for commuting as I will do a lot more of it next year.  I can slap fenders in the winter and wide, knobby tires to get through the State College muck.

Don’t get me wrong, I love my fixie, but I am getting tired of commuting on it.  And while I am rather ballsy in traffic with it, sometimes I realize I have tempted death on numerous occasions and for some reason death let go, probably for the chance to go another round.  I would rather turn it into a track bike or sell it and put the funds towards a track bike.  I wish there were a track closer than T-Town.  That’s what this campus needs- a velodrome.

1 comment:

bikepennst8 said...

Commuting on a Colnago?
You are turning into Whitman!
Well, minus being ridiculously fast... keep working on that though.