Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Tired

You know what? I am tired. Tired of feeling like I am fat. Yes, I know. I am not fat. But I do have a healthy "blanket of warmth" around my midsection. It is the last remaining reminder of a life-long struggle with weight.

I once pegged the scales at 250. Now I am 165. As amazing as that is I want to know what it feels like to be in "peak form". I want to know what 8% or less bodyfat feels like. I want to know what it feels like to have a six-pack. Or at least ab muscles that are defined enough to be seen. All that stands in my way, at least in my mind, is the last layer of blubber.

This winter has to be when it comes off. It is now or never.

However, this is too thin. Poor George looks like a bobblehead.

1 comment:

bikepennst8 said...

shut up bitch