Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Blog

I will be creating a new blog that I will write in, in addition to this one.

The purpose of the new blog will be to raise awareness for the iliac artery problems I experienced as a result of cycling. I will discuss all the tests, surgery(s), follow ups, and complications I have experienced and discuss the various schools of thought and techniques used to combat this issue.

There is a lack of information easily available about this condition and there are lots more people suffering from this than anybody probably guesses. Hopefully I can provide some people with the information and experiences I wish I had a my disposal before going under the knife.

I will try my best to keep the discussion neutral and not bring in all of my emotions around the topic. Once I get some info up there, start clicking and spreading the word.

No comments: