Thursday, April 09, 2009

First race of 2009

First weekend went off really well. Raced at the Philadelphia 2 Day Cycling Classic.

Pulled 15th in the circuit and 20th in the crit for 15th overall in the P123. Not too shabby for the first race of the season, especially since I was on the front covering everything I could for the entirety of both races.

Kyle hit Stefan Grecu's dog in the circuit race. Jason flatted two laps in. Fun stuff.

Anyone know any websites of any of the multitudes of photographers that were there that weekend? Those people need to hand out business cards.

2 comments:

Derek said...

Mateo,
I was dropping by to make you aware of a reptile exhibition April 25 in Hamburg, PA. I don't know if that's close to you, but it may be worth the drive to play with venemous reptiles trapped in Tupperware.

Matt Spohn said...

Guami,
I still tell people about our trip to the reptile show as I drive by that area kind of frequently. Hamburg is actually quite close to me, so I will have to take the opportunity to raise my rise of venom induced death.