Friday, August 28, 2009

RIP M3

So, last night I was in an accident and I'm pretty sure the M3 is totaled. All the body panels are screwed, the front wheels point different directions, etc. I don't feel like rehashing the details here since I've told the story so much already today, but no - I did not wrap it around a tree going 150 like most people thought it would meet its demise.

Sucks so bad. I might never find another E36 M3 Sedan that clean. Ever. Without spending $25k for one that sat in a garage with 15k miles on it. And I only got to drive it for a few weeks.

2 comments:

bikepennst8 said...

Nissans dont f&*!%ing know the yellow line rule.

Anonymous said...

I'll sell you a 4-year old 5 Series that is getting a brand new motor......

That sucks dude - sorry to hear about that. You fkn wrecked it before I had a chance to break it in