Tuesday, September 09, 2008

My Mistake

Yo, I'll own up to a mistake. I did NOT have the upgrade points prior to surgery. I thought I did. I calculated them as I was laying in the hospital bed a day after surgery and I fucked up.

So, I'll own up to my misstatement. It still doesn't change the fact that upgrades are handled unfairly and improperly.

I do have to "call you out" about something, Swiatek, How could you be, "tired of hearing me cry day in and day out?" When was the last time we even spoke? I can't even remember what your voice sounds like.

At the end of the day, I've got respect for everyone that rides, races, and doesn't talk shit when it comes time to race. So, no disrespect to anyone. Seriously.

1 comment:

eightplustwo said...

OK - fair is fair, I'll own up to my mistake too. I'm not necessarily tired of hearing YOU complain, just a lot of this going around lately. I was just was on a roll when I wrote that this morning.

Like I said Spohn, I respect you as a [strong ]rider.